Duties and Responsibilities
•Performing fault-finding and troubleshooting activities in a logical and professional manner
• Liaising with clients regarding issues and maintenance
• Recommending preventative maintenance as and where necessary and communicating these to the customer
• Providing feedback on job cards for future information
• Helping to build client relationships to develop the Leaf Technologies brand.
Skills and Requirements
• A+ and N+ certification is a must, as well as a willingness to learn.
• Technical qualification an advantage but experience in the field is also valid.
• Valid drivers’ licence PLUS own vehicle
• Good communication skills and administration skills
• Passion for customer service
• Ability to work in a team
• Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans